- Vicky Siviter
It's our favourite time of year again, and the BIDBI team is getting into the Christmas spirit. The festive socks and jumpers are coming out, and party planning is well underway.
But don't forget about the bags! This year we can deliver right up until Christmas Eve, to make sure you're stocked up and ready for the new year. To guarantee Christmas delivery, order by Monday 8th December (Standard Service) or Friday 19th December if you're using our Fast Response Service.
We close for Christmas on Tuesday 23rd December and return on Friday 2nd January - any enquiries sent during this period will be dealt with as soon as we return.
We hope you have a lovely break, and to help you our...here are our top five eco-ethical tips for the festive season!
1. Buy recycled Christmas cards. Or even better, make your own from materials you have around the house.
2. Set your Christmas lights on a timer to conserve energy. And choose lights with energy-saving bulbs.
3. Reuse last year's decorations - a unique new arrangement or crafty use of old decor can really transform a room.
4. Buy local. Support local and Fair Trade products by buying your Christmas tree and food from local and trusted sources. Ethical and delicious!
5. Wrap up warm! Here in the BIDBI office we love our gilets and scarves. Layer up instead of turning up the heating, and save money while saving the environment!
From everyone here at BIDBI, we'd like to wish you a huge MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!Tweet