- Amy Broomhead
- 22nd June 2020
At BIDBI not only do we offer our wide range of bags in all sizes, materials, and colours. But we also offer a bespoke service, so you can get the perfect bag for your needs and specifications. There is very little we cannot achieve. We have done it all; everything from bags in a specific pantone colour, or with extra-long handles, to huge bags for coffins, tiny bags for metal straws, through to circular bags with pockets for knitting.
If you are interested in having bespoke bags made to measure for your brand, here is a step by step of the process.
- If you have decided that bespoke is for you, you will initially submit your Bespoke quote form. Following this, one of our Account Managers will contact you. You will discuss, materials, colours, the bag purpose, specific measurements, artwork, and any additional features you would like to have such as zips, buttons, or labels.
At this point it is helpful to provide your budget, as our Account Managers can ensure to give you advice as to what is doable or give alternatives.
- Alternatively, if you have a few ideas but no fixed vision, our Account Managers will work with you, providing past examples or helping you come up with a concept and design for you bespoke bag.
Once you have chosen your specifications your Account Manager will contact the factory to receive a quote. If you have any further changes to make, we will contact the factory to update your quote so there are no surprise price increases later.
- Once you have chosen your final design for your bag type and to your specifications, our design team will create a visual mock-up based on what you decided. This will show all aspects of the bag, all sides, interiors, and additional features. Once you’ve seen your final design on paper, and you are happy, we will send this visual mock-up to our factory.
- Our factory will then provide a final quote to make your Bespoke bags. At this point you will need to approve this cost and process the payment and artwork approval so they can get started.
- A few weeks later, a sample will be ready for you. If you have chosen a specific colour for your bag, you will receive a colour sample (lab dip) as well. You will then need approve the colour swatch/ bespoke bag sample before your bag goes to full production.
- 10-18 weeks later (which is our lead time for bespoke bags) and depending on your choice of shipment, your full order will be delivered to you, ready for your event, online store, or business activity.
The aim of our made to measure service is to help your vision become a reality.Tweet